If you’re serious about Erlang, you won’t want to miss Tech Mesh in London in December.
- Joe Armstrong, Mike Williams, and Robert Virding, the inventors of Erlang, will be sharing the keynote.
- Robert will also be giving two other talks on Erlang.
- Francesco Cesarini, founder of Erlang Solutions, will discuss OTP.
- Kresten Krab Thorup, who created Erjang, will talk about…something not yet announced.
- Steve Vinoski covers Riak and Erlang.
- Stuart Bailey, CTO of Infoblox, describes Erlang, OpenFlow, and Cloud.
- Omer Kilic will talk actors and Raspberry Pi and, one would assume, embedded Erlang.
- Pavlo Baron covers big data without Java or Hadoop.
- Bruce Tate (7 languages, 7 weeks) will cover a wide range of languages including Erlang.
And, if you’re interested in slumming it a bit, there will be presentations on Akka as well:
Yes, I can code
Automating webbish stuff
Of SAX, Erlang, and state management